Do you currently use paper or pre-printed tickets? Can you take card and contactless payments?
Would you like to keep more control over cash transactions?
Would you be interested in reducing lost fares?
With TicketPoS for Land Trains, this season help your passengers to enjoy faster boarding and their choice of payment types, whilst you can see real-time where your sales are happening and have instant sales data on a dashboard.
TicketPoS for Land Trains is an affordable system that can be installed in only a few weeks, with no disruption and minimal training.
We have provided systems live onboard Dotto trains, proven to cut lost fares, and issue numerous tickets at all times of day, throughout the season.
On a larger scale, our system is also live on Big Bus Tours the world over and we are the industry leader in this field. Now you can benefit from an ‘off the shelf’ affordable yet purpose-built ticketing solution.
TicketPoS System Features
- Fully integrated ticketing and point of sale machine, hand held and lightweight
- Real time ticket validation and fraud controls
- Fully Approved PCI & EMV compliant
- Contactless, E Wallet, Smart Pay, Chip and Pin, Swipe, Cash and Vouchers
- Always on – Takes payments even offline
- Cloud based back office / no specialist software required
- Live Dashboard reporting
- Low operating costs & location enabled
The control and management information has proved invaluable to clients including National Express, Big Bus Tours and Intercity Group. Sales performance, passenger loading and seat availability can be accessed from any location in virtual real time allowing better management of resource and optimal response to on the ground requirements.
Coupled with the m-ticketing option, featuring scannable paperless tickets, passenger app and CRM integration, ECR offers a full end-to-end system guaranteed to deliver the ultimate in customer and user satisfaction.
What our clients say
“Since the introduction of the ECR system we have seen a marked upturn in sales and profits.”
Kevin Dyson – EPoS Manager, Big Bus Tours
“Once launched we immediately saw a 20% increase in on board revenue, driven by the additional payment options, like contactless and improved security from ticket validation.”
Danny Elford – Director National Express – Hotel Hoppa
- Software designed specifically for the land train.
- In use with Dotto since it was produced last year, and soon to be installed in Bournemouth.
- Closes gaps associated with cash handling and paper tickets
- All tickets are printed direct from the device
- Takes all payment types including contactless and mobile wallet
- Auto-updates using GPS so drivers don’t need to worry about updating the stop or selecting the correct stop, if needed.
- Clear and intuitive screens – large buttons, clear text. Requires minimal training.
- Anti-fraud, tickets use dynamic QR codes which prevent duplication or re-use unless authorised (e.g. day rider tickets can be re-used for the limited time they are valid but the system will refuse the ticket if the same code used twice on same vehicle or same time at different locations).
- Instant reporting, live dashboard, and visibility of on-the-ground sales activity accurate to a few metres (using GPS)
- Clear and easy to manage (users, products, tickets, promotions, discounts etc etc)
- Completely mobile, and suitable for seasonal use only.
- Use any browser – system is cloud-based meaning you don’t need any specialist software.